|by Susan Brooke, https://along-came-a-spider.blogspot.com|
The Gods and your Ancestors don't care...
- if your altar boasts a fine chalice or a solo cup
- if you burn organic incense from the Whole Foods or spices from the cabinet
- if you use handmade beeswax candles or 20 for a buck tea lights
- if your Athame is finely honed steel or a spare butter knife
- if your salt is natural from the sea or iodized from a cardboard cylinder
- if your pentacle was made by an artist or drawn on paper with your own hand
You don't need to prove the conviction of your worship through fine things. Being there and doing it is more than enough.
Need a spell? Check me out at Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/susanbrooke
Want to keep up with my everyday life and wanderings, friend me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/susan.brooke.75