Friday, December 4, 2015

Oh gosh, where does the time go?

So since I last posted forever ago, the following things have happened:

  • I graduated with my first Master's degree
  • I graduated with my second Master's degree
  • I got a professional certification for project management
  • I switched to a new job that's far away and requires a serious time commitment in both effort and commute.
  • I hit the three year mark for my marriage. *Yay*
  • I started selling spell services on Fiverr.com (https://www.fiverr.com/susanbrooke)
  • I loved and lost my first "all mine" cat within two years of adopting her, which taught me how fast you bond with animals and how devastating it is to lose them.
So now that I'm still super busy, but for other things, I am going to commit to posting more and settling back in to my spiritual work and recording it here. Looking forward to telling you all about it.