Saturday, February 2, 2013

An Short and Sweet Imbolc Ritual for the Solitary Practitioner



A simple Imbolc ritual following the Imbolc traditions associated with Brigid. This easy Imbolc ritual/ceremony is the perfect ritual for the solitary practitioner. It involves burning a candle and offering milk to the land to wake the earth up.


Mother, mother, please wake up.
Now is not the time for sleeping.
Mother, mother please wake up.
Brigid is a lighting.

Flame, flame, burning bright,
Please help us love each other this night.
Flame, flame, burning bright,
Please help us love each other this night.


-Susan Brooke

---
I hope this post has helped you. Consider visiting the main page of my blog to see more witchy topics.

Looking for a reasonably priced, honest psychic or witch? Find me and all of my various services on my Fiver Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/susanbrooke

Want to keep up with my day to day wanderings and ramblings? Follow me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/susanbrooke16 or @susanbrooke16