Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Little Taste... and apologizes...

Okay, I have been bad. Very bad. I abandoned my readers (or reader... or the figment in my imagination that I like to think of as a reader to make myself believe I'm not just typing to myself). But there was that whole getting married thing, followed immediately by moving a good distance away, immediately followed by starting a crazy new time sucking job, followed and preceded by crazy in-law drama that constantly has me asking the question, "Are you actively trying to make me hate you?", and grad school is about to start back up.

Yes, I know... excuses, excuses...


So in penance for my absence and in order to offer you something since I don't have a post put together yet, I offer you pictures of craftiness. Admittedly, it wasn't exactly nice craftiness (at least not in its entirety). But one of the pluses of following the rule of "Do what is necessary" rather than "Harm none" is that when people are acting badly and potentially threatening and refusing to not act this way, you can give them a reeaaaallll good reason to knock it off.




That's all for now.

- Susan